At Oasis Eye Care we are committed to the highest standard of optometric care.
Our services include but are not limited to:
Dry eye management
Contact lens fitting (including specialty contacts)
Glaucoma testing and management
Diabetic testing and management
Double vision management
Age related macular degeneration
Visual field testing
How often should you
get your eyes examined?
Regular eye exams are recommended to diagnose, detect and prevent vision and other ocular health related conditions.
Frequency of eye exams can be dependent on each individuals eye care needs. The following are basic guidelines for regular eye exams
First eye exam at 6 months
Once a year through school years
Every one to two years
Contact Lens Exams
What to expect for your eye exam?
- You’ll be asked about your personal and your family's medical history and visual history
- Further discussion into any vision problems you might be experiencing.
- Your vision will be tested to determine if you need glasses or contact lenses
- Detailed ocular photographs will be taken (done for most children as well)
- Your optometrist will measure your eye pressure
- We will use various lights to evaluate the front of the eye and inside of each eye, the doctor will check the overall health of your eyes.
- Finally, the results of your exam will be discussed with you. If a follow up is required, they will be schedule for you
We specialize in pediatric vision, starting as young as 3 months. Your doctor will employ various techniques to check the vision and health of children’s eyes.